StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 466 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156868
- Remove message
modified
5/28/2021 3:53:36 AM

Oh and Klynn, hush your mouth, I’ve been giving many many timely picks, especially over the last several months so you can’t make that claim. With a better environment I would continue doing so but that’s not the case out here. Do you think my C2 trades are not in real time? All are documented.
But if you’re asking me for help Klynn I can post my picks but be aware I am not an financial advisor.
All I will need for you is a please Shills provide your opinion of what a good play would be as I am struggling to make money.
Here’s a freebie, I’ve been playing tna and tqqq and it’s a bit late in the run but in my opinion, one can milk out at least 5% in Tqqq, maybe more before a potential sqqq swing trade develops anytime soon after.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156870
- Remove message
5/28/2021 1:22:11 PM

Win

Nobody
404 posts
msg #156885
- Remove message
5/30/2021 9:39:27 PM

Its said anxiety is half of the aging process.....just be at peace content with life and help along the way those below you. Thank you Shills am learning and hope to pay it forward

Peace

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156944
- Remove message
6/7/2021 3:01:08 PM

We love biotech

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156945
- Remove message
6/7/2021 3:01:56 PM

Stop weeping Klynn.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156988
- Remove message
6/14/2021 12:34:08 AM

Futures are up but I’ll take a chance and say Labu & the market is down tomorrow.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #156989
- Remove message
6/14/2021 2:36:34 AM

@shillllihs
Looks like that LABU chart is turning Bullish. Yes she may be down tomorrow but she's turning Bullish.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156992
- Remove message
6/14/2021 3:09:23 PM

GOLD

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156993
- Remove message
6/14/2021 5:51:36 PM

So just grinding along with my 2 systems TQQQSQQQ & ETFGO at Collective2.
I’m now 2nd overall for 90 day return under stocks out of 442 systems.
Shoutout goes to StockFetcher for providing the research capabilities and Klynn for no particular reason.
Nobody rox too.

Nobody
404 posts
msg #156996
- Remove message
6/15/2021 9:53:09 AM

Congrats Shills,

Impressive stuff keep it going sir. May I ask if you could/would recommend one book which would it be? Any book in any category....

Always keeping eye on this thread...Thank you

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 466 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.