Nobody 404 posts msg #156999 - Remove message |
6/15/2021 3:37:30 PM
“Now! Now! Have no fear. Have no fear!” said the cat. “My tricks are not bad,” said the Cat in the Hat.
^^^ that can be useful for traders...trade without FEAR practice and have confidence in your tricks
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157069 - Remove message |
6/23/2021 2:37:40 PM
I just luv making money
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157070 - Remove message |
6/23/2021 5:10:18 PM
shillllihs
Maybe its not the money...what if its the joy of the successful trade? FOR THE WIN
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157072 - Remove message |
6/24/2021 1:40:15 AM
Party on Nobody.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157073 - Remove message |
6/24/2021 9:32:18 AM
shillllihs
Yes Sir...Partaaaaay
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157202 - Remove message |
7/8/2021 8:20:42 PM
QLD will go to about 70 before turning back up so expect a down day tomorrow, but who knows I’m just a bum.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157257 - Remove message |
7/21/2021 6:24:52 PM
Sir Shills,
guidance please... how much longer they FED boys will keep this going up and up and up
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157263 - Remove message |
7/23/2021 11:02:38 AM
Hey, I’m not sure but overall at least 3 to 6 months, there will be bounces though.
|
klynn55 747 posts msg #157265 - Remove message |
7/23/2021 1:04:00 PM
if shilly continues to advertise, it won't be long till we see athletes hucking their wares here!
ill bet one ad of color appears here, a crackdown will happen!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157267 - Remove message |
7/23/2021 6:05:10 PM
If I put Klynn on ignore, will he still be able to see my thread?
Or maybe he can finally do away with me and put me on ignore.
My bragging that I’m top 10 in the world can only be good PR. for Stock Fetcher since they helped me get there. True no one here has contributed to my proprietary trading system but I feel most comfortable using their resources for some reason.
|