StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 464 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156674
- Remove message
4/23/2021 9:48:17 AM

Making insane gains with ARRR up 700% in a week.
I’m not excited with this but surprisingly kind of a melancholy feeling as if this is unnatural.
I’ve never been so wealthy, It’s terrifying.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156681
- Remove message
4/25/2021 1:31:36 AM

They say not to toot your own horn but I say it’s fun and if you don’t like it, that’s good.
Looking back at my last several calls, pretty astonishing. Still waiting for the last call to come to fruition.

dwiggains
454 posts
msg #156700
- Remove message
4/28/2021 12:55:05 PM

Why do you like PIRATE COIN(ARRR)?
There are so many to choose from.
I am interested in investing but do not know which one.

Thanks
David

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156701
- Remove message
4/28/2021 1:55:57 PM

Some I’m looking at according to Jeff Berwick are Pirate Coin Monero Wownero.
All privacy coins that many are riding to all time highs. Privacy coins are not truly private since you use bitcoin to buy them unless they can become fungible. I just rode PC for the massive gains.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156717
- Remove message
modified
4/30/2021 3:16:55 PM

Long TZA..
When it hits 35ish I’m long Tqqq

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156844
- Remove message
5/20/2021 2:17:10 PM

Super Neat, TQQQSQQQ up 184% since August 2019
You can cheer along at Collective2. My goal is to buy Epstein Island...


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156867
- Remove message
modified
5/28/2021 3:48:08 AM

Naw Klynn, if someone tries to join from SF I refuse them. My wife has a website with 11,000 members and I will not promote myself there. I mean a sap like me maligned by these brilliant tech guys and Kevin even high tailed it over me. I’m not a threat, I probably got lucky. Actually it’s a compliment to SF, furthermore I honestly don’t sample anyone’s filters, I’ve tried hybrids of members filters before to no avail.
Now it’s 100% original.
but I give SF praise for providing a fabulous forum to hone my craft.

Thanx Mac, you’ve done some great work out here too.
You da man.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156868
- Remove message
modified
5/28/2021 3:53:36 AM

Oh and Klynn, hush your mouth, I’ve been giving many many timely picks, especially over the last several months so you can’t make that claim. With a better environment I would continue doing so but that’s not the case out here. Do you think my C2 trades are not in real time? All are documented.
But if you’re asking me for help Klynn I can post my picks but be aware I am not an financial advisor.
All I will need for you is a please Shills provide your opinion of what a good play would be as I am struggling to make money.
Here’s a freebie, I’ve been playing tna and tqqq and it’s a bit late in the run but in my opinion, one can milk out at least 5% in Tqqq, maybe more before a potential sqqq swing trade develops anytime soon after.

Nobody
404 posts
msg #156885
- Remove message
5/30/2021 9:39:27 PM

Its said anxiety is half of the aging process.....just be at peace content with life and help along the way those below you. Thank you Shills am learning and hope to pay it forward

Peace

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #156944
- Remove message
6/7/2021 3:01:08 PM

We love biotech

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 464 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.