karennma 8,057 posts msg #126679 - Remove message |
1/11/2016 1:32:31 PM
$325
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #126687 - Remove message |
1/12/2016 9:36:52 AM
U r the oil queen.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126689 - Remove message |
1/12/2016 9:57:35 AM
LOL! thanks!
:>)
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126704 - Remove message |
1/13/2016 8:12:40 AM
Uh boy ..
I'm reading a lot of "blood in the streets" articles this morning = buyers of oil investments.
Their justification?? - @ $30, lots of oil frackers and shales could go out of business, thus causing a rebound in oil prices.
****************
"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance .... "
Socrates
(sigh, eye roll)
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126711 - Remove message |
1/13/2016 10:50:10 AM
IMHO, now we're near "the end". The volatility is CRAZY.
DWTI up $47 in 25 minutes.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126712 - Remove message |
1/13/2016 10:50:45 AM
$303 >>$350.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126735 - Remove message |
1/15/2016 9:28:11 AM
UWTI = $1.97
Velocity will have to R/S this again.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126736 - Remove message |
1/15/2016 9:29:01 AM
UWTI - I remember last year when I thot OIL had bottomed. I bot 1K shrs of UWTI and lost my @$$ in 15 minutes.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126780 - Remove message |
1/16/2016 8:46:30 AM
BTW, I am very sorry ... VERY sorry .. I got out of DWTI too soon.
(shaking head)
Ya' know, sometimes, I just wanna slap myself!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #126782 - Remove message |
1/16/2016 9:17:08 AM
I'm also VERY sorry, the position I had was so small.
But AMBA taught me a lesson ... GREED KILL$!
So does over-confidence ... because you never "know" jack .. "for sure"!
|