StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Energy, Oil & related commodites<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up
johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #126649
- Remove message
1/8/2016 9:50:54 AM

DWTI....intraday sell signal yesterday....stop(cover) at 278

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #126651
- Remove message
1/8/2016 12:51:32 PM

johnpaulca
9,373 posts
msg #126649
- Edit message 1/8/2016 9:50:54 AM

DWTI....intraday sell signal yesterday....stop(cover) at 278
****************************************************************************************

now at $260.00....target will be set at $254 or sooner but will sell today...leaving for vacation for 2-weeks.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126653
- Remove message
1/8/2016 1:56:11 PM

Have a great vacation, JP!
R U going on a cruise?


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126654
- Remove message
1/8/2016 1:58:19 PM

DWTI
This thing moves so fast, I can tell u one thing's for sure.
If you trade this when oil bottoms, you will LOSE on your last position because the daRn thing moves so fast.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126655
- Remove message
1/8/2016 1:59:54 PM

karennma
5,916 posts
msg #126653
- Edit message 1/8/2016 1:56:11 PM
Have a great vacation, JP!
R U going on a cruise?

==================

I KNOW you won't be able to stay away from us & the markets, so you'll be using your android.
LOLOLOL!


johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #126656
- Remove message
1/8/2016 2:28:44 PM

Thanks Karen....I will definitely be peeking at my android...lol. No cruise this time, going to the Florida Keys and maybe a booze cruise, diving and other fun stuff.



Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #126658
- Remove message
1/9/2016 3:27:02 AM

I missed DWTI because I had " market is not ETF" on my filter I was using,

Well too late smart we get-
Good catch!!!!!!!!

scott111552
173 posts
msg #126659
- Remove message
1/9/2016 9:10:18 AM

JP, I was in Key West two weeks ago....Be sure to visit Ernest Hemingway's home....Very interesting...

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126676
- Remove message
1/10/2016 6:38:34 PM

Mactheriverrat
612 posts
msg #126658
- Ignore Mactheriverrat 1/9/2016 3:27:02 AM
I missed DWTI because I had " market is not ETF" on my filter I was using,
Well too late smart we get-
Good catch!!!!!!!!

======
Not too late .. not YET, but almost.
right now, as of Sunday nite ...
/BZ - DOWN
/QM - DOWN
/CL - DOWN
DWTI - $300 highly possible tomorrow.


karennma
8,057 posts
msg #126678
- Remove message
1/11/2016 11:12:39 AM

$308.40!


StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Energy, Oil & related commodites<< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 6 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.