StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161037
- Remove message
4/29/2024 5:32:59 PM

Tqqq up another 1%.

May vacillate so I will be extra cautious.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161038
- Remove message
4/30/2024 11:53:36 AM

Yeah I telegraphed that drop nicely.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161046
- Remove message
5/1/2024 12:09:16 PM

Thinking of selling one of my 3 Dozen properties and going all in today.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161047
- Remove message
5/1/2024 2:55:41 PM

Wise move

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161048
- Remove message
5/1/2024 3:40:44 PM

Took big profits waiting til close

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161051
- Remove message
modified
5/3/2024 3:18:16 PM

Sold CONL yesterday for 40% of that huge gain. Got in late today for 1.5% more.
Seems to be dropping a bit but I’ll YOLO.


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161052
- Remove message
5/3/2024 3:42:14 PM

Due for a major loss so I’ll hold CONL in hopes I do just to even things out in the trading universe.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161056
- Remove message
5/6/2024 9:46:15 AM

Well I guess I’m not gonna lose today with CONL up 9%

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161057
- Remove message
5/6/2024 1:51:50 PM

Took 9% on CONL, got out and just got back in.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161066
- Remove message
5/7/2024 10:51:10 AM

CONL DOWN 5%

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 478 479 480 481 482 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.