StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160923
- Remove message
3/13/2024 3:44:46 PM

Always keep your SOCKS DRY

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160924
- Remove message
3/13/2024 10:43:07 PM

I keep losing socks . I think the washer is eating them.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160936
- Remove message
3/15/2024 12:42:55 PM

I put my SOCKS ON early this morning.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160942
- Remove message
3/18/2024 1:16:43 PM

That works really well…nice.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #160943
- Remove message
3/18/2024 10:52:08 PM

Good deal.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160998
- Remove message
4/2/2024 3:31:39 PM

Things can change real quick.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #160999
- Remove message
4/3/2024 12:45:10 PM

Yup there’s that turnaround I just spoke about.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161000
- Remove message
4/3/2024 1:45:05 PM

Bought SOXL this morning…Professional move.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161011
- Remove message
4/10/2024 2:12:51 PM

A few days in SQQQ, might push to 11.20-40s but who knows.
I usually go 50% on inverse ETFs but went all in and it paid off.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #161013
- Remove message
4/10/2024 7:56:06 PM

I’d gladly risk small losses & drawdowns if I continue to make 70- 130%
Patience is the only hurdle when trading.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 ... 485 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.