shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154946 - Remove message |
12/14/2020 10:47:53 AM
Cheer me on as I crank another 3% in today from TQQQ...ooo yeah.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154961 - Remove message |
12/15/2020 4:01:52 PM
Up a WHOPPING 4 percent.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154969 - Remove message |
12/16/2020 11:18:47 AM
Market should tank real nicely tomorrow for about a few.
Up another 2%
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154974 - Remove message |
12/16/2020 1:55:42 PM
Tomorrow I foresee a double digit tank so I may sell every bit of it before the carnage.
Just my opinion but what do I know.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154978 - Remove message |
12/16/2020 7:13:45 PM
Drop tomorrow won’t be that bad, maybe 8% over 4 days or so.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #154985 - Remove message |
12/17/2020 8:09:04 AM
Shills - remember the market only goes up!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154992 - Remove message |
12/17/2020 1:02:08 PM
Bought a tiny bit of Jnug
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #154993 - Remove message |
12/17/2020 1:50:01 PM
SHORT KOLD
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #155073 - Remove message |
12/23/2020 3:16:54 PM
Boil is down. Jnug is up.
I’m liking AGQ.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #155132 - Remove message |
12/28/2020 2:35:58 PM
Ethe up 19%, add or sell, not sure.
|