Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #156648 - Remove message |
4/18/2021 7:41:11 AM
@shillllihs
;-)
Just being a friend along the way Brother!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156649 - Remove message |
4/18/2021 9:19:07 PM
One little tip, when trading try to document your fears and exuberance, You will soon discover that there are many types of fear and many types of exuberance they are not all the same. Try to recall the way the market reacted when you felt a certain way. You will soon discover you’ll be able to extract the zeitgeist of the market.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #156651 - Remove message |
4/18/2021 10:51:33 PM
Sir shillllihs
You're too kind to have mentioned me in your list....truth be told I dont know anything and just learning from you and others here.
Congrats again on your Crypt play --
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156653 - Remove message |
4/19/2021 3:59:57 PM
We bought doge again on the dip at .25 and sold more than half at .40, concerned it might tank at .50 but the fam wants to hold. I don’t know about that but let them learn. Either way big gains.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156655 - Remove message |
4/19/2021 7:35:37 PM
Potential market dip tomorrow.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156657 - Remove message |
4/21/2021 1:13:07 AM
Futures are down, but I think this reverses tomorrow or Thursday.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156674 - Remove message |
4/23/2021 9:48:17 AM
Making insane gains with ARRR up 700% in a week.
I’m not excited with this but surprisingly kind of a melancholy feeling as if this is unnatural.
I’ve never been so wealthy, It’s terrifying.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156681 - Remove message |
4/25/2021 1:31:36 AM
They say not to toot your own horn but I say it’s fun and if you don’t like it, that’s good.
Looking back at my last several calls, pretty astonishing. Still waiting for the last call to come to fruition.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #156944 - Remove message |
6/7/2021 3:01:08 PM
We love biotech
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #156989 - Remove message |
6/14/2021 2:36:34 AM
@shillllihs
Looks like that LABU chart is turning Bullish. Yes she may be down tomorrow but she's turning Bullish.
|