StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Please Help -- Scale of Popup Charts Unusable -- Binoculars !!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
chasS
7 posts
msg #157281
Ignore chasS
modified
7/27/2021 7:27:10 PM

Use Case:

1) Run filter
2) In returned chart set, click on a chart to bring up the large window popup of the same chart
3) Only the upper portion of the price zone is displayed -- I can then scroll to see the lower hidden prices, but at the same time the higher price levels initially displayed go away -- like looking thru binoculars

4) No matter what time duration selected in the popup, 3) persists, even when re-display same popup w/ a different ticker
5) Logout/Login is no help, nor is turning off volume display in account settings interface, nor is removing draw element spec in filter, nor changing scale via + & - buttons

There is a circular graphic element that may display on the line between the price chart and the volume chart -- the problem began after I attempted to adjust chart display via this button (purpose was to allocate more chart space to 'draw' elements).

sf-popup-problem

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #157282
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
7/27/2021 9:45:44 PM

Can you show us a snipping or screen shot of what your talking about?

or even the code your using for the filter your talking about?

chasS
7 posts
msg #157284
Ignore chasS
modified
7/27/2021 10:45:22 PM

I would if I could find an interface to add a screen shot graphic to a post -- can you please tell me how ?

to your other questions --

Did not occur until after I adjusted the graphic mentioned.

Impacts all other filters, none of which had the issue before.
Impacts the public filters here, from the Examples tab.

Key is this binocular view does not occur in the chart set returned by a filter -- it does not occur until you click on one of the returned charts to get the popup.

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #157285
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/27/2021 11:44:08 PM

Postimages.org
You have to register and its free.
Once you upload a picture a list will show up and on the bottom left it will or should say " Hotline for website. Copy the html and post it in Stockfetcher

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #157286
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/27/2021 11:46:14 PM

You might have to send SF a email at the bottom of the page. It will say "Contact"

chasS
7 posts
msg #157289
Ignore chasS
7/28/2021 8:59:22 AM

thanks, have posted image at top

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #157292
Ignore nibor100
7/28/2021 11:27:40 AM

@chasS,

A couple of things to try to maybe help see what is going on.

1. Run stockfectcher in another browser without signing in to your account, and run a filter from one of the forum posts and go a chart and see what it looks like, if normal that rules out your computer as the problem.

2. At the top right hand corner of your binocular chart is a green symbol click on that and try both actions and look at the resulting charts after acting on those links, that way we might see how SF is viewing your chart internally

Ed S.

nibor100
1,010 posts
msg #157295
Ignore nibor100
7/28/2021 11:37:37 AM

@chasS,

Can you scroll all the way down to the horizontal line above the dates for your binocular chart upper window?

If so, you should be able to hover over that line and have that blue adjustment circle reappear and perhaps use it to go back to normal.

Ed S.

chasS
7 posts
msg #157297
Ignore chasS
modified
7/28/2021 1:40:05 PM

Good ideas

Both Brave (Built from Chrome open source code) & Firefox:

1) Have the issue when I am logged in
2) Do not have the issue when I am not logged in

Brave is my default browser

Next: will restart imac to see if that changes things
=> no change after restart 2021-07-29

Scrolling:
=> I have on several occasions moved the scroll bar down and have made repeated (10-20) clicks/down moves on the button, but this does not expand the binocular view

Mactheriverrat
3,132 posts
msg #157298
Ignore Mactheriverrat
7/28/2021 10:23:52 PM

Try different browser.

I use MacBook using Safari and no problem. It

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Please Help -- Scale of Popup Charts Unusable -- Binoculars !!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.