StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher for iPad · Question for StockFetcher Staff<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #116959
Ignore marine2
11/22/2013 1:50:16 AM

I am a new I-Pad user, but, I have been a subscriber here for quite a few years. I was wondering if you could put buy arrows in the charts that are produced via my specific filters I have created in "My Filters" section of the I-Pad environment? It would help me identify when this particular filter in "My Filters" has shown a buy (green arrow) on the charting. The same way we see it happen when we use StockFetcher via the computer.

Your response would be most welcome. Thank you.

Marine2

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #116977
11/22/2013 2:30:18 PM

Hi,

We'll add this to our iPad feature request list.

Thanks!
StockFetcher

marine2
963 posts
msg #117016
Ignore marine2
11/24/2013 10:51:54 PM

Thank you very much.

marine2
963 posts
msg #121610
Ignore marine2
9/29/2014 12:34:49 AM

I still notice no update on my request. Without having the ability to see our green arrow buy indicators using our I-Pad gives us no historical graph data for us to go back on to see how our filter performed previous days, weeks, months, and even years. On my computer I can see these green arrow buy indicators when I go into the historical mode of StockFetcher's graphs. I however, can not see the green arrow buy indicators if I go into the months graphic modes. But, on my computer I still can see the green buy arrows under historical graphic mode.

Still awaiting SF to revise the Apple I-Pad to incorporate the green arrow buy indicators.

Thank you.

marine2
963 posts
msg #123211
Ignore marine2
3/15/2015 10:59:36 PM

As of 03/15/15, I still see no green buy arrows when pulling up an individual chart created via one of my filters from StockFetchers system. Since my earlier request was the last request anyone has asked for probably for reasons of lack of Apple I-Pad interest from the clients of StockFetcher, StockFetcher decided it didn't merit looking into / fixing. With as much interest people in general are having with the Apple I-Pad and a % of those Apple I-Pad clients being members here in StockFetcher you would think someone besides myself is having this same green arrow buy problem in the charts? What say you StockFetcher Personnel?

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #123242
3/18/2015 6:51:22 AM

Hi,

Thank you for the feature suggestion. Unfortunately we have not had enough users requesting this feature. If this should change we'll be sure to post an announcement.

Best Regards,
StockFetcher Support

marine2
963 posts
msg #135818
Ignore marine2
5/10/2017 12:23:22 AM

Aside from my Apple I-Pad "Green Arrow" request for our charts we get via our filters we create and save in our "MY Filters" to which StockFetchers response was the usual answer back, "not enough interest from other StockFetcher clients",

Myself and other clients get nothing acted upon from other requests we have asked of them. My last request for our regular computers not for the Apple I-Pad, was about creating a longer results horizon when we go into the "historical" section located on a specific chart that was identified via one of our filters. I sent that in the other day via an email to StockFether's support email address. And once again, the answer back to me was, thank you for your email and yes we will forward this request to our software people. And of course you know what that means, it will go into their "W" file and will go no where's.

With myself, being a long time subscriber I would expect better positive actions from our requests than the usual remarks we see.

StockFetcher Forums · StockFetcher for iPad · Question for StockFetcher Staff<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.