shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161112 - Remove message |
5/30/2024 3:55:43 PM
Beautiful UVIX trade
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161118 - Remove message |
5/31/2024 12:04:24 PM
Flawless exit yesterday and all cash today.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161119 - Remove message |
5/31/2024 12:07:59 PM
Back on Collective2 after taking some time off, currently hold the number 1 position in 2 of the most important categories again. Last time was up there for nearly 3 years. How long will it be before I burn out again, we shall see.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161122 - Remove message |
6/3/2024 3:19:02 PM
Made a little in SVIX then switched to TNA, doing OK.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161123 - Remove message |
6/3/2024 3:37:07 PM
BITX, I might see you at 150-200 some day soon.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161125 - Remove message modified |
6/7/2024 9:23:48 AM
Still lead the world in trading on Collective2. The more subscribers I get the more isolated I become & want to zone out and hide away on a deserted island 🏝
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161127 - Remove message |
6/7/2024 4:46:55 PM
Nice trade on BITI, out at 7.43
Another great trade in SOXS.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161147 - Remove message |
6/13/2024 1:02:30 PM
BITX IN AT 40.83!!!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161155 - Remove message |
6/21/2024 12:06:57 PM
I could say CONL could be a long shot but I can’t help goofs all the time.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #161156 - Remove message |
6/21/2024 1:39:46 PM
Would love to see Conl and Bitcoin tank just to watch those tards lose all their money.
|