StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 484 >>Post Follow-up
KSK8
561 posts
msg #159350
- Remove message
modified
7/27/2022 11:52:28 PM

I had tipped my hat to you as I do to anyone in the 5% bracket of traders who don’t lose money. This was before all your strategies ended up failing. C2 isn't even that competitive, 5 or 6 penny plays of mine would dominate the site.

Seeing how things for you turned out, not only do you fall under the 95% bracket of traders who lose money, you fall into the 20% bracket of traders who lose ALL their money. My advice: start paper trading before using real money bub

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #159352
- Remove message
7/28/2022 7:32:48 AM

OK but as I have explained, the system is up 23% stats are not accurate and while I was cognizant and on top of things I was the best in the world for a very very long time. I even admitted that I was burning out and needed to stop trading to travel the world and enjoy life. It is psychological torture to stay in trade mode and to dominate the world for as long as I did unless I was to automate with AI. And I’ve explained over and over How I made my fortune in real estate and as much as you want to deny that it is honestly true. I’ve said it numerous times post an email And I will post 50 pictures of my luxurious lifestyle of the rich and famous. I’ll even add some pics of my trip.🤣😘

KSK8
561 posts
msg #159353
- Remove message
7/28/2022 9:32:04 AM

I've met 5 presidents.... we're not the same man.

Nonetheless, the primary reason it's hard to believe your bs is because everytime I visit the Mediterranean, or Europe in general, the last thing I'm going to do is waste my time blogging about it . That+doing it on a mobile phone, on a stock filters website , during the weekend. That same occasion you "allegedly" traveled, you replied to one of my posts within 30 minutes... Checking SF 20 times a day isn't congruent with someone on vacation, let alone a luxury vacation, even if it's every weekend.



risjr
230 posts
msg #159364
- Remove message
7/29/2022 2:28:13 PM

PASSIVE THIS!!

risjr
230 posts
msg #159365
- Remove message
7/29/2022 2:35:12 PM

OH..I SEE...EVIL SPACE POD TWIN?!?!

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #159366
- Remove message
7/29/2022 5:58:14 PM

You’ve been here 20 years and you still haven’t gotten it right, should tell you something about trading.

risjr
230 posts
msg #159367
- Remove message
7/29/2022 7:14:18 PM

COULD U BE MORE SPECIFIC GRIDLEY?!?


shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #159369
- Remove message
7/29/2022 7:29:15 PM

Well PERSEUS was from Argos Greece and I was just in Argos last week!

risjr
230 posts
msg #159372
- Remove message
7/29/2022 7:39:28 PM

CHECK OUT TRO'S FILTERS!!! WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!!!

risjr
230 posts
msg #159373
- Remove message
7/29/2022 7:39:53 PM

NO BRAG!! JUST FACT!!!

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 ... 484 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.