StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 471 >>Post Follow-up
Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157346
- Remove message
8/8/2021 10:56:54 PM

@klynn55
Are you just a agitator?

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157348
- Remove message
8/9/2021 6:21:00 AM

I would put them on ignore.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #157349
- Remove message
8/9/2021 10:14:24 AM

you are right , i have never used ignore , i will now ,,,,,,,,

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157350
- Remove message
8/9/2021 11:00:28 AM

Awww see, it worked out for him or her after all. I never have to see them anymore.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157351
- Remove message
8/9/2021 1:16:02 PM

The only one I ever ignored was optionsplayer.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157352
- Remove message
8/9/2021 2:03:22 PM

I’ve never ignored anyone. I guess I just enjoy the entertainment.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157377
- Remove message
8/12/2021 1:02:14 PM

This may or may not be the last little dip but ultimately going up.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157393
- Remove message
8/16/2021 12:49:18 PM

Tqqqsqqq Thethief and my newest system THEBOSS at Collective2 are really struggling today.
Never buy my systems please.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157394
- Remove message
8/16/2021 3:30:02 PM

Mondays seem to be crap as of late.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157409
- Remove message
8/18/2021 9:45:19 PM

Market looks like it will get pretty ugly for 2 weeks or so. I was too busy driving to La Jolla to get out. Much more potential drop to come.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 ... 471 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.