Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #157610 - Remove message |
9/20/2021 9:08:34 PM
I'll agree with that Shilllihs. I'm not Bullish when markets fall like this. I'm long on only one Inverse ETF right now. I'm not going to try and catch any falling knife's
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157611 - Remove message |
9/20/2021 9:23:57 PM
400-414?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157612 - Remove message |
9/20/2021 11:05:39 PM
I think it’s done, maybe bounce up and down for a few days but it won’t go much lower.
|
inbox1247 1 posts msg #157613 - Remove message |
9/21/2021 1:10:53 AM
Hi Shills, which big cap stock is good for daytrade tomorrow? Thanks.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157614 - Remove message |
9/21/2021 1:20:27 AM
I almost solely play Tqqq. If I were to play 1 stock long term it would be Tsla.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #157616 - Remove message |
9/21/2021 3:56:42 PM
Thanks Mr. S
Would China govt hit US firms operating there
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #157625 - Remove message |
9/21/2021 10:01:41 PM
I don’t watch or follow any news.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #158697 - Remove message |
3/2/2022 9:26:22 AM
If you got health, family and a little to help others all that is good blessing
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #158780 - Remove message |
3/10/2022 3:57:45 PM
The Shilster made a cool 27k yesterday on oil from a Palm Springs resort. That’s how we dooz.
|
Nobody 404 posts msg #158782 - Remove message |
3/10/2022 9:13:21 PM
Congrats shillllihs
Nicely done. Does oil stabilize in current range +/- 5% or more rise?
|