StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157293
- Remove message
7/28/2021 11:30:44 AM

You’ve been trading for decades thus you should be wealthy beyond belief and you say you live in a place where people are dumping garbage on their lawn. I have never experienced this in my life. Keep trying.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157332
- Remove message
8/5/2021 1:28:41 AM

Thanx Mac. Tqqq makes sense for a few reasons, it’s a diversified etf and it’s leveraged. There is great risk if you get it wrong though. Regardless, take profits when you can and it will payoff.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157343
- Remove message
8/7/2021 1:13:10 PM

Good job snoopy!

Mac, I went long and short via Tqqq Sqqq over the last 3 months and returned 64%
Sqqq can be more risky though.
For my detractors this was 2nd overall documented at Collective2

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157346
- Remove message
8/8/2021 10:56:54 PM

@klynn55
Are you just a agitator?

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157348
- Remove message
8/9/2021 6:21:00 AM

I would put them on ignore.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #157349
- Remove message
8/9/2021 10:14:24 AM

you are right , i have never used ignore , i will now ,,,,,,,,

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157350
- Remove message
8/9/2021 11:00:28 AM

Awww see, it worked out for him or her after all. I never have to see them anymore.

Mactheriverrat
3,178 posts
msg #157351
- Remove message
8/9/2021 1:16:02 PM

The only one I ever ignored was optionsplayer.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157352
- Remove message
8/9/2021 2:03:22 PM

I’ve never ignored anyone. I guess I just enjoy the entertainment.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #157377
- Remove message
8/12/2021 1:02:14 PM

This may or may not be the last little dip but ultimately going up.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 363 364 365 366 367 ... 383 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.