shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153620 - Remove message |
8/17/2020 1:17:45 PM
RLFTF UP about 80%. It’s hilariously amazing.
Time for some Coffee and a dip in the pool.
Side note, I can’t find any free sites that have Acceleration bands.
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #153621 - Remove message |
8/17/2020 1:36:08 PM
http://www.freestockcharts.com/platform/v1
Its a older version of Freestockcharts.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153627 - Remove message |
8/18/2020 5:53:51 PM
Bought a pump and dump I guess ARSN at .0018 now .0058 after hours.
Be nice if this ran to a dollar but won’t happen.
In Santa Barbara with the wifey. 3hour drive, starving.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153635 - Remove message |
8/19/2020 12:21:51 PM
Thanx, yes I saw that.
ARSN up 70%, I took half off and let this do what it will. Just having fun.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153714 - Remove message |
8/24/2020 12:57:31 PM
EDC looking like it could run for a couple more days... whatchu think Shilllis?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153715 - Remove message modified |
8/24/2020 1:04:03 PM
Well the trend is in tact but only God knows for how long. I like to scale out of positions.
I would look at any encroachment above upper bollinger band and sell some or all on red candle dip below or take a little off on each red.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153716 - Remove message |
8/24/2020 2:06:36 PM
If TNA can run a little tomorrow - could see another pop on Wednesday.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153717 - Remove message |
8/24/2020 4:12:50 PM
XLF snuck on my list at the last minute - picked up 100 $25 contracts for this Friday. Financials looking to make a run tomorrow.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153718 - Remove message |
8/24/2020 4:46:20 PM
Looks like a good pick. Hope they’re both up I’m still long a little bit.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153731 - Remove message |
8/25/2020 4:59:42 PM
Nio up 24%, Tqqq up, just love it.
|