shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153438 - Remove message |
8/6/2020 2:47:43 AM
Gush and Uco are holds until XLE goes to 90-100.
This should make Gush a 17 to 25 bagger.
Mark this.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153449 - Remove message |
8/6/2020 6:22:35 PM
Everything should dip market and oil before going higher.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153452 - Remove message |
8/6/2020 10:24:44 PM
I got nothing right now... cash gang until I see something. Best night's sleep is when I'm cash gang!
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153453 - Remove message |
8/6/2020 11:19:07 PM
It should be down but SVXY looks like it has some room.
Taking the wifey for some margarita flights, you know with the mango habanero etc. crap.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153455 - Remove message |
8/7/2020 12:15:00 PM
Market is looking tired here - FXI and EEM already starting to take a dip. Watching to EOD signals today for some puts for next week.
XOP and USO also looking weak, but might need to wait until Monday for signals.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153456 - Remove message |
8/7/2020 2:30:20 PM
With everyone buying bio and holding dozens of stocks, this would be a real good time for the man to crush everyone with a crash.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153457 - Remove message |
8/7/2020 2:38:47 PM
I wonder if oil could ever decouple from the market and go up while market tanks.
I feel oil could do a huge climb for 8 years. Just set it and forget it.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153459 - Remove message |
8/7/2020 6:27:06 PM
Hedged a little over the weekend for the world ww3 news.
|
svtsnakebitn 150 posts msg #153471 - Remove message |
8/8/2020 7:35:11 PM
I picked up some EEM puts for next Friday - I think we see at least a slight pullback next week.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #153487 - Remove message |
8/9/2020 4:31:22 PM
Hilarious, we go for lunch yesterday at Nobu Sushi in Malibu and my wife says, “hey that’s Tori Spelling sitting over there”. They started chatting for 20 minutes and took some selfies. Nice lady. A few issues but it’s ok.
|