StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 480 >>Post Follow-up
pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #136040
- Remove message
modified
5/24/2017 10:42:30 AM

Snp to 2300 in June. then up to 2500. bigger crash later. but a lonnng wave 5 to 2550 before that big drop. of course if I was 100 % sure about this I would be trading from the Phillipines surrounded by my herim of women.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136042
- Remove message
5/24/2017 11:52:01 AM

Ok PT. I will follow you to the edge of the flat earth.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #136043
- Remove message
5/24/2017 12:24:46 PM

shillihs, on this one I really would follow me. Im wrong sometimes, but I do understand Elliott Wave theory. Let's put it this way. we are not going straight to 2550 on the SnP.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136044
- Remove message
5/24/2017 12:31:19 PM

Taking a flier on shorting ERY. 12.34, rather small position, so I can hold this for months and let it drip.

I will PT, you are the MJ. of SF.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136046
- Remove message
5/24/2017 1:56:17 PM

Also just shorted a very small amount of DGLD & RUSS

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136053
- Remove message
5/25/2017 9:49:51 AM

Still SHORT RUSS ERY DSLV DGLD

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136054
- Remove message
5/25/2017 10:23:05 AM

Took small profits RUSS ERY, HOLDING DSLV DGLD

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136060
- Remove message
5/25/2017 2:53:57 PM

Brilliant move getting out of RUSS & ERY JUST IN TIME

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136062
- Remove message
5/25/2017 3:38:27 PM

SHORT RUSS 32.61

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #136074
- Remove message
5/26/2017 10:54:02 AM

Out of RUSS
In DRIP short

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 ... 480 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.