StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 469 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131797
- Remove message
modified
10/6/2016 1:31:43 PM

If you caught all the 30% swings of Xiv and the 200-300% swings in Tvix, would that not come out
to over 1mill? I want you to take Tvix, and put some weekly indicators on it. CCI, IFT, Acc bands,
Williams & relative strength(^IXIC,45) , and start looking at peaks and valleys. You will see repeating patterns. And where you find grey areas, take note of the levels at which the outlier did not work.

And I did demonstrate some of my strategy on C2 where I had an annualized return of 800%
Emotions and not following the system exactly kept it lower than it would of. Plus, we haven't
even hit the Tvix spike.

I also do realize that many years the big spike does not occur, and that returns will be dwarfed.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131798
- Remove message
10/6/2016 1:40:02 PM

shillihs, did you short the VIX at the open today?

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131799
- Remove message
10/6/2016 1:52:05 PM

not the actual vix but tvix. I appreciate your post last night because I made a quick 1K shorting TVIX at the open. Thank you.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131800
- Remove message
10/6/2016 1:55:30 PM

Nope. Just long DUST.

I know there's a big dip coming in Dust before heading higher.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131801
- Remove message
10/6/2016 2:02:04 PM

What I was doing there with the Tvix predictions is basically voodoo,
I was looking at volume on Tvix as compared to Xiv. But this is not anywhere near 100%
Don't follow this again. It's just for fun. Because when it's wrong, it's usually a bigger lose.

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #131802
- Remove message
10/6/2016 2:14:18 PM

I know what you are saying. I just cant get over DUST. I did not expect it to gap up.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131803
- Remove message
10/6/2016 3:03:19 PM

Not feeling too comfortable with Dust, will take some off and let the rest ride.
No way to lose now.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131804
- Remove message
10/6/2016 7:29:46 PM

Something about that parabolic arc on Dust looks too flat. It's gonna tank.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131806
- Remove message
10/6/2016 9:20:01 PM

Kind of a flat day tomorrow, maybe slightly up.

shillllihs
6,102 posts
msg #131814
- Remove message
10/7/2016 1:46:59 PM

Played the Xiv dip based on yesterday's call that market would end flat.

StockFetcher Forums · Stock Picks and Trading · Shills Swing N Daily<< 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 ... 469 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.


Copyright 2026 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.•Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus


This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.