pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #131432 - Remove message |
9/22/2016 4:01:28 PM
exact same reaction ! no idea how this has been playing out. I broke down and took a couple positions in equities. It seems like EBIO will bust soon.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131467 - Remove message |
9/23/2016 5:08:40 PM
GUSH will GUSH Monday or Tuesday by gosh...
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131474 - Remove message |
9/23/2016 11:09:56 PM
Picked up Uwti ah. 19.63
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131497 - Remove message |
9/26/2016 2:00:42 AM
Gush and Uwti could be winners yay.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131501 - Remove message modified |
9/26/2016 11:00:23 AM
Uwti, bailed at 21.63, good for 10%
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #131502 - Remove message |
9/26/2016 11:50:26 AM
shillihs I would think uwti would bump again tomorrow due to algiers meeting...thoughts?
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131503 - Remove message modified |
9/26/2016 1:33:08 PM
According to my system for Xiv/Tvix, this is no mans land. My last indicator that I've waited to trigger,
has dipped below where it has to but it dipped way below, so now not sure if move will happen sooner
or should I wait till indicator climbs above and lose a lot of the spike. So other than a little Jdst, I'm in cash with no direction.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131504 - Remove message modified |
9/26/2016 1:54:43 PM
Prob. a head fake.
I know jack Sh. about options but Uvxy Oct 14th puts at $13.50s at .20 cents look pretty juicy.
|
pthomas215 1,251 posts msg #131505 - Remove message |
9/26/2016 2:35:43 PM
yep, got into dust about 20 minutes ago...also going to hold some tvix since cost basis was decent.
|
shillllihs 6,102 posts msg #131507 - Remove message |
9/26/2016 3:32:33 PM
Omg, looks like this is it. Bar the doors.
Could be wrong, not my call but ichimokus call.
|