four 5,087 posts msg #139486 - Remove message |
11/24/2017 1:51:30 PM
https://wolfstreet.com/2017/11/24/shale-hedges-threaten-oil-rally/
"The flip side of that hedging wave is that locking in prices could cut the price rally off at the knees, ensuring that more supply will be forthcoming in the next few quarters."
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #139487 - Remove message |
11/24/2017 3:57:43 PM
So what's going on here? From what I understand it used to be a biotech company that decided that blockchain might be a better business model?
|
Mactheriverrat 3,178 posts msg #139498 - Remove message |
11/25/2017 1:05:45 PM
@Karen
@ Mac - R U still holding?
AMZN - Only 5 shares now as I sold half before the big gap up as I want some capital to work with and lucked out as I was just fixing to sell the rest before it gapped up on 10-27-17.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #139521 - Remove message |
11/27/2017 8:52:55 AM
AMZN - $1200 pre-market!
Unless you're doing options, there's NO POINT in trading this.
Even if you'd held thru that awful pullback between Aug - Oct, you'd still be ahead in a major way.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #139522 - Remove message |
11/27/2017 9:07:29 AM
BTW, speaking of options ...
The Dec 1, 1190 AMZN calls were up over 400% on Friday.
They'll prolly be up 800% this morning.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #139524 - Remove message |
11/27/2017 9:36:44 AM
TEVA...on the run, another 6% at the open
|
mahkoh 1,065 posts msg #139539 - Remove message |
11/28/2017 3:03:50 AM
Yep, I'm in profit now. Also captured $8 in dividend.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #139543 - Remove message |
11/28/2017 8:46:39 AM
mahkoh
867 posts
msg #139539
- Ignore mahkoh 11/28/2017 3:03:50 AM
Yep, I'm in profit now. Also captured $8 in dividend.
**************************************************************
awesome!!
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #139546 - Remove message |
11/28/2017 9:41:45 AM
johnpaulca
11,208 posts
msg #139475
modified 11/24/2017 12:36:22 AM
RDS/B....$64.25(long)
*************************************
$66.43...nice pop
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #139547 - Remove message |
11/28/2017 9:46:49 AM
AEM($45.71)...looking for this to pop over BB125($46.18)...I own a big chunk of this along with RGLD($86.92)
|