gmg733 788 posts msg #138161 - Remove message modified |
9/14/2017 8:30:16 AM
@JP
I've heard other professional traders say that with vol ETFs typical tech analysis and mechanics don't work well. I have also heard them say that about 3x ETF too. No idea if there is any credence to it or not.
I know trading options on VIX is it different than trading a normal equity.
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #138176 - Remove message |
9/14/2017 3:18:40 PM
johnpaulca
10,967 posts
msg #138098 9/11/2017 11:22:38 AM
FSLR($47.30)....Alert!!......flag setup
*******************************************************
Breakout....$48.56
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #138177 - Remove message |
9/14/2017 3:29:01 PM
Thanks Greg!!
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #138178 - Remove message |
9/14/2017 4:49:50 PM
FMCC...only penny stock I owned since the housing meltdown. Bought at 0.35 just hit $2.98. It runs and retreat very so often, up 20% over the last 2 days. You can't go wrong when it's owned by the feds...lol
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #138179 - Remove message |
9/14/2017 7:17:44 PM
Sold my /6B on the 12th. DOH! :)
Watching several futures for a swing, /6J, /6S, /ZB, /HG and /PA
Going on vacation next week so I'm sure I'll miss it. It never fails, my wife has be on vacation when good setups come around. So hopefully someone can make money. :)
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #138182 - Remove message |
9/15/2017 9:20:04 AM
johnpaulca
10,970 posts
msg #138176 9/14/2017 3:18:40 PM
johnpaulca
10,967 posts
msg #138098 9/11/2017 11:22:38 AM
FSLR($47.30)....Alert!!......flag setup
*******************************************************
Breakout....$48.56
*******************************************************
now $50 in pre-market
|
four 5,087 posts msg #138187 - Remove message modified |
9/15/2017 1:52:34 PM
https://investorplace.com/2017/09/first-solar-inc-fslr-stock-upgrade/
FSLR - upgrade and technicals
|
SAFeTRADE 662 posts msg #138193 - Remove message |
9/15/2017 4:10:48 PM
John, that BB(40) is a price MAGNET! MRO,UPL,NPTN among others on a daily chart, too many to mention.
Thanks for the heads up. Just started paying attention to it this week.
safetrade
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #138195 - Remove message |
9/15/2017 5:33:34 PM
I use this simple filter, it picked up FSLR yesterday although price action picked it up sooner. It's an excellent filter during a momo run we're currently experiencing....glty!!
|
SAFeTRADE 662 posts msg #138196 - Remove message |
9/15/2017 10:42:34 PM
Thank you very much, John. I picked up NCMI at the Lower BB40 today. Great move after.
Safetrade
|