karennma 8,057 posts msg #136262 - Remove message |
6/8/2017 3:43:18 PM
Artificial Intelligence!!
Well, heck!
Had I known that, I would've held it!
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #136263 - Remove message |
6/8/2017 3:49:14 PM
pthomas215,
NVDA going parabolic. This is NOT normal.
There's got to be news .. but it's not out yet.
Maybe a takeover or buy out.
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #136265 - Remove message |
6/8/2017 3:51:15 PM
Some of the NVDA calls are up 5,000%
|
karennma 8,057 posts msg #136266 - Remove message |
6/8/2017 3:52:38 PM
You know what's funny?
February, March and April, I was hating myself for buying NVDA.
Now, I'm hating myself for selling it.
LOL!
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #136270 - Remove message |
6/8/2017 6:29:26 PM
Rough day here. No mercy. :)
I'll get them back. Thieves.
|
gmg733 788 posts msg #136273 - Remove message |
6/9/2017 8:31:57 AM
I was hoping /PA would pull back. POP!
|
johnpaulca 12,036 posts msg #136274 - Remove message |
6/9/2017 9:10:10 AM
/PA....looks like an exhaustion pop for shorting
|
Kevin_in_GA 4,599 posts msg #136275 - Remove message |
6/9/2017 9:16:43 AM
Stepping out of my XIV trade at the open today - made nice change on it already, and will wait for the next set of clear signals. Honestly went better this week than many had expected, and with the FOMC rate decision next week there is no reason to stay in right now.
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #136277 - Remove message modified |
6/9/2017 10:55:39 AM
Long some TBT for a swing into the FED stop is a close below 36 target 37.70
|
Eman93 4,750 posts msg #136278 - Remove message |
6/9/2017 11:11:04 AM
long some GRUB it is a short squeeze see if it can get to 45.75 today
|