StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · help please...<< >>Post Follow-up
seeker4810
2 posts
msg #146708
Ignore seeker4810
2/23/2019 7:06:45 PM

Ihi, im new to this filter building. I have a pretty good set up,but cant seem to get under $ 2 stocks from otcbb. or penny stocks.can anyone help me with this?
thanks.
dc

KSK8
561 posts
msg #146709
Ignore KSK8
2/23/2019 7:15:27 PM

Fetcher[
market is OTCBB
close < 2
]

- I really hope this isn't your main buy signal

seeker4810
2 posts
msg #146787
Ignore seeker4810
3/3/2019 11:39:10 PM

thank you sir for the help. heck no... im just starting out with this. it was just a hang up I had. im developing with the help of the samples and trying out some of the posts.i hope in time due develop some filters for the pennies. ill post themif they work well..again, thank you..
seeker

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · help please...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.