StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Who's got the Best Filter<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #147894
Ignore shillllihs
5/23/2019 1:25:27 PM

K something or another, I honestly can't remember his full name but I know him as ALFRIGGS THE GUY WHO LOST HIS ASS THEN CAME BACK UNDER A DIFFERENT ALIAS LOOKING FOR PRAISE: wrote:

1/30/2019 8:15:56 AM

Screw commissions killing the trade!

Under this system's criteria the theory is that sometime during the day the price will fall 10% or more below its open.

The caveat is that it only spits out candidates a few times per month and often there is severe whipsaw that can be so volatile it makes this system not practical to function mechanically.

This is just for fun. I don't recommend trading it.

Stop spamming my beautiful thread with your duplicitous double speak.
Most of these goofs can't notice a con-artist.
Not to mention he completely lies calling me Scott. You know you're broke.

KSK8
561 posts
msg #147899
Ignore KSK8
5/23/2019 3:53:31 PM

shillllihs,

1. I'm not Riggs Alf or anyone else from that era. Take my word for it or don't, I can't care.
2. I don't trade using that system, note how I quoted "This is just for fun"
3. Probably will be the last message I reply to you as the ignore button is a useful utility.

---

Village Elder,

Don't leave. Myself and other's enjoy the stuff you post as well as your contributions to the community. Just put this guy on ignore, I'm about to do the same. Everyone else did. If you browse some of the threads he commented on, it seems most people aren't noticing him; because they all have him on Ignore! I wish I took Mactheriverrat's advice from the beginning and refrained from engaging in arguments with him as a result of time wasted over nothing.

For that sake I won't be posting on this thread again so I hope you heed my words.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #147903
Ignore shillllihs
modified
5/23/2019 4:46:15 PM

Social reprobates flooded this wonderful thread.
KALFRIGGS came here to harass me along with Raccoon & Village Elderly Idiot.
The 3 stooges of Stockfetcher. Spoke with Centerpoint and they related a story about this stooge, basically he's a bust-out and his system doesn't work.
Good thing I'm on ignore, this guy rejoined the site to worship me.

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #147910
Ignore Mactheriverrat
5/23/2019 11:24:08 PM

" Engaging in arguments"
Waste of time , waste in energy.

Enough said!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Who's got the Best Filter<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.