StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Weekly SPX Index Filter Help...<< >>Post Follow-up
Ryan13
1 posts
msg #144725
Ignore Ryan13
9/22/2018 9:57:52 AM

Hi.

I would really appreciate any help I can get with this new filter Im working on.

Im trying to setup a filter to review Stocks ONLY if this weeks SPX Close is above 35% of the prior 52 weeks Close and the close must be less than the Close (1,2,3) weeks ago for (1,2,3) consecutive weeks.

So far I have :
# spx close is above 35 percent for the last 52 weeks

and for a 2 week look back I have:
# show stocks where weekly close count(close is below Close,2) equals 2

Its not quite right so I would appreciate any help the expert forum can give.

Cheers
Ryan

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Weekly SPX Index Filter Help...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.