StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Issues saving filters<< >>Post Follow-up
evo34
82 posts
msg #144750
Ignore evo34
9/24/2018 8:23:23 PM

Anyone having erratic problems saving and editing filters using Firefox? It's quite a battle for me to successfully save a filter. No add-ons, ad blockers or weird setting being used.

evo34
82 posts
msg #144751
Ignore evo34
modified
9/24/2018 8:30:22 PM

Apparently SF doesn't like something in the comments in my filter. Still no idea what it is, but removing the comment allows to save.

Question for SF: Why not notify the user that the filter failed to save instead of doing nothing?? That's a basic feature of every UI I have ever used.. I've lost a ton of important edits thinking they had been saved when they had not.

evo34
82 posts
msg #144752
Ignore evo34
9/24/2018 8:37:29 PM

Update: So, apparently, using apostrophes within a comment will prevent the filter from saving. No idea why this is, and def no idea why the user would no be informed of a failed save.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Issues saving filters<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.