StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is anyone having trouble running or creating a filter?<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #159227
Ignore marine2
6/18/2022 12:15:27 PM

Wondering if anyone else besides me is having trouble running an existing filter or creating one? In doing so it just shows the “running” verbiage and nothing happens. Just wondering if StockFetcher is doing work behind the scenes (a surprise there) and forgot to mention that to us?

styliten
277 posts
msg #159228
Ignore styliten
6/18/2022 12:26:11 PM

Same exact problem:

MA-30

Send an email to support@stockfetcher.com so they could reset their server.

marine2
963 posts
msg #159229
Ignore marine2
6/18/2022 12:37:57 PM

Thank you for your prompt response. It would seem, if StockFetcher was doing maintenance work behind the scene it would have been nice to see them put that fact into their Announcement section here in the Forum. Since they didn’t there might be a problem occurring without their knowledge. I will try to contact them, StockFetcher personnel and have them look into it. If you can do the same that would be even better. Power in numbers helps fix things I’m thinking.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is anyone having trouble running or creating a filter?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.