StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I'm searching for a better form to use RSI(2) and Candles.<< >>Post Follow-up
carlosevangelista
8 posts
msg #154856
Ignore carlosevangelista
12/8/2020 7:41:11 PM

Guys, how are you?

As I still don't master the query environment to set up, someone can set up 2 (two) surveys:
1 - RSI (2) that hit the support point
2 - RSI (2) that hit the resistance point

Research objectives:
1 - At first, negotiate options (CALL);
2 - At second, negotiate options (PUT);

I see it as a "plus" and still not knowing all the power "SF". I ask if it would be possible:

1 - In the first survey, it is accompanied if the stock has already designed a bullish candle pattern;
2 - In the second survey, it is accompanied if the stock has already drawn a bearish candle pattern;

Thanks in advance for any help.

carlosevangelista
8 posts
msg #154894
Ignore carlosevangelista
12/10/2020 8:40:10 PM

Folks,

All right?

In doing my homework I found the following research in the "SF" guide:

Close above open
And Close 1 day ago was below the open 1 day ago
And High is above high 1 day ago
And Low is below low 1 day ago
And MA(10) crossed above the MA(150) within the last 1 week
And Price > 10.00
And Average Volume(10) is above 50000

Well, this is one of the parts of my consultation. I found out where the candle pattern called the high engulf is happening.

Except that analysts say that this pattern is better as an entry point when it happens after a touch on the support level. That is the price hit the support and started to rise and soon formed a bullish engulfing.

How can I put in this survey RSI information showing that the price has already exceeded the support?

Thanks,

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I'm searching for a better form to use RSI(2) and Candles.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.