StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Weekly Indicators and Charts<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
Sedul
2 posts
msg #94034
Ignore Sedul
6/18/2010 2:32:33 PM

Does the weekly command modify an indicator that it uses the weekly prices / amounts counting from the current day?

I am having trouble writing and charting:

draw weekly pp one week ago on plot price

I think it takes 5 trading days of high, low , close from the current day and calculates the PP that way... Instead of Step lines, we're getting a smooth line.

any Ideas?

goldfingerguy
1 posts
msg #115822
Ignore goldfingerguy
10/10/2013 4:36:20 PM

I think the biggest letdown of this site is that it does not filter 5yr monthly or even 10yr quarterly data, as this would be a really big help for finding stocks that are likely to go up in the long-run. If you guys could make that happen, I would really appreciate it. thanks

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Weekly Indicators and Charts<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.