StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Flash-based charts<< >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #447
2/13/2003 4:01:50 PM

We just introduced a new chart format based on Macromedia's Flash file format! Flash-based charts allow for fast and easy resizing, crisp printing and the possibility for loads of enhancements down the road.

• To read more about this new chart-type, click here.
  • To view a sample flash-based chart, click here
  • Finally, to convert from standard charts to the new flash charts, visit the Settings link and select "Flash-based charts" from the chart type section.

If you have any questions at all about these charts, please do not hesitate to drop us a line. Also, since we just added this feature, let us know if you see any bugs or have any suggestions!

Thank you,

StockFetcher.com Support

• defghca
    150 posts
    msg #448
    Ignore defghca
    2/13/2003 4:26:58 PM

you are right, chart are crisper and easier to read
    an improuvement would be if we could resize the height of indicator panels
    some indicators require more height than others

scottcardiff
    2 posts
    msg #450
    Ignore scottcardiff
    2/13/2003 9:48:53 PM

If we could annotate the charts and save them to our computer and they were updated daily, that would be great. See Stockcharts.com.

Specifically, if we could add fibonacci grids, trendlines and text.

jcperson99
    3 posts
    msg #26074
    Ignore jcperson99
    3/18/2003 10:43:40 AM

jcperson99 tue 3/18/03 10:35am edt

If we could annotate the charts and save them to our computer.
    Specifically, if we could add fibonacci grids, trendlines and text.

jcperson99
    3 posts
    msg #26075
    Ignore jcperson99
    3/18/2003 10:45:15 AM

jcperson99 10:40am edt 03/18/03

Trend lines please! Thanks.

karennma
    8,057 posts
    msg #26081
    Ignore karennma
    3/18/2003 9:14:30 PM

They just added Parabolic SAR. That might help U.

jim_c_hill
    61 posts
    msg #26781
    Ignore jim_c_hill
    6/7/2003 5:38:50 PM

I used flash charts for the first time today. I am able to see it, but how do you resize it so both stock chart and indicators are visible all on the same screen? I have to scroll down to see the indicators. I can zoom in but I can not zoom out from the initial screen.
    Any suggestions for seeing full screen entirely are appreciated.

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · New Feature: Flash-based charts<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
    EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.