StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · MyRatings - Buy,Sell,Hold<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117283
12/8/2013 8:07:02 AM

Hi,

To delete the rating you can just click on the rating toggle again to remove if this is the same day. For example, if you click sell on GOOG by accident, click sell again to remove.

If a trading day has passed, this rating may no longer be modified.

Regards,
StockFetcher.com Support

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #117290
Ignore alf44
12/8/2013 10:11:31 PM

... I'm pretty sure I tried that already ... that said ... it seems to have gone "bye-bye" !!!

Thank you !!!

marine2
963 posts
msg #117303
Ignore marine2
12/9/2013 7:46:07 PM

StockFetcher Staff, could you please see if you could put a filter identifier on each chart or listing of stocks found by one of my filters I have created and stored on the "My Filters" list. For example if I find 5 stocks via my #8 filter from My Filters group that #8 will be shown on its chart or listing (the two types of findings you give to us for viewing).

Also, with this identification established it will show in the MyRatings filter's charts or listings. For MyRatings filter identification process you could show its "My Filter" list number at the point where it was bought (ex. #8 filter and / or sold). Your present way of showing the buys and sells on your MyRating filter to which gives us results via either chart or listing visuals does not show us what filter that buy point was. Today for example if I go into create a filter and type, "show stocks where myrating is buy" it will give me all the stocks I have currently identified as a buy (green Flag). But, when I look at this listing or charts that have buy identifiers none show me what filter I used to find this particular company / stock at that point in time. I need each listing / charting to show me what filter found this company at that point in time. In this case it was one of my 100 filters I have created in My Filters section of your StockFetcher site.

I am hoping you can do this for us. Please answer back on how you feel about this. Thank you.

Marine2

stockfetcher
979 posts
msg #117307
12/10/2013 8:39:53 AM

Hi,

I've added this to our feature request list. There are a number of implementation concerns that make these requests fairly complicated.

Thanks,
StockFetcher.com

marine2
963 posts
msg #117319
Ignore marine2
12/10/2013 3:54:57 PM

Granted the coding to do this filter identification wouldn't be a walk in the park but it would immensely help us identify what filter in our 100 "My Filter" filters (more filters if you have the advanced verson of StockFetcher) created this buy / sell flag. Right now you have a feature showing where we can put buy / sell flags on specific stocks to which were identified via a specific filter but that's it. No identifier to which filter this chart or listed stock came from.

Currently, you have a feature that is almost there but not completely there. I hope you can fix that. Thank you.

andrewsproule
2 posts
msg #127947
Ignore andrewsproule
4/12/2016 3:25:39 PM

How does one build into a filter some thing like....

'Change myrating to buy'

So all filter results can be automatically be flagged as buy after the filter criteria are net?

One could the set a second filter to flag as hold to close the position.

This makes looking back on a chart to see filter performance nice and easy.

robertczeko
3 posts
msg #156824
Ignore robertczeko
5/17/2021 1:32:59 PM

Hello SF team!
I like the rating, but I would be happy to use condition "do not show stocks where myrating is sell",
so my filter would show only stocks with buy/hold and without rating.. but I got only list with stocks with sell rating, any idea please? Thank you very much.

StockFetcher Forums · Announcements · MyRatings - Buy,Sell,Hold<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.